Our online dating service will not, by all means, accept fraudulent activity, or scam, in any form on our platform. Therefore, we have a clear-cut anti-scam policy and guidelines for members to report scam. We hope to create good service order and protect the interests of all our members.
- Do not send money or expensive articles to ladies
- Do not freely provide your contact information, credit card or bank details
- We recommend using our online services, such as Express Forwarding Mail (EMF) service, Live Chat, Video Chat, Love Call etc. not only because it will enhance mutual understanding, but because private correspondence or meetings may have risks
- Exchange more photographs with ladies during correspondence
- Occasionally use our Love Call service for interactive communication with ladies
- Arrange face-to-face dates with ladies via our Cupid Date service.
Scam and Refunds
- If a lady deliberately provides false information in her profile, we will refund all costs (in credits) incurred during communication with this lady. False information includes children, gender, marital status, photographs.
- If a profile of a lady has been posted without the authorization of the lady, we will refund all costs (in credits) incurred during communication with the alleged lady.
- If the individual with whom you are communicating is not the lady herself, we will refund all costs (in credits) incurred during communication with the alleged lady.
- If gifts or flowers you have ordered have not been sent, we will refund the total amount of the order.
- Errors in the agency’s translations or translations of low standard.
- You have been in correspondence with a lady for a long period of time, but the lady refuses to meet up face-to-face by means other than the Cupid Date service.
- During correspondence, a lady does not reply to all of your questions, or the lady’s replies contain inconsistency. Or, a lady refuses your request for personal or appropriate reasons e.g. personal contact, Video Chat, providing photographs with specific requirements etc.
- After correspondence with you on the site or meeting up face-to-face, the lady finds you unsuitable for her and does not wish to continue correspondence.
- A lady uploads her profile onto other match-making websites, or posts images of herself with individuals of the opposite sex or other personal information on other social-networking or match-making websites (such as relatives, male friends, former spouse).
- A lady leaves the site because of personal reasons.
If you certain that you have been scammed, click here to report.
As soon as your claim has been confirmed by our site, you will be refunded all costs (in credits) incurred during correspondence with the scam-related lady.
If you are uncertain whether or not an act is considered fraudulent, please contact us for confirmation.